I am very excited to announce the first giveaway on my new site! I’ve partnered with Kim and Jason from Escape Adulthood for the Celebrate Everything 2016 Calendar Giveaway. Jason was a guest speaker on my other blog back in 2010. I’m thrilled to partner with him again! Let me tell you about this ‘not-so-average’ calendar. . .
“Contrary to popular belief, your calendar is not the boss of you. Every single day is a holiday. It’s just that most days, what to celebrate is up to you. Making your last mortgage payment is a good reason to throw a party. The night before the last day of school is a good reason to throw a party. Baby’s first laugh is a good reason to throw a party. If a reason seems good enough to you, well then, it’s good enough.
This limited edition calendar was created for those times when you’re just not sure what to celebrate, as well as for those people who need permission before they can celebrate. Every single day features an absolutely real (although sometimes obscure) Adultitis-fighting holiday, typeset in legit, official-looking fine print. Of course, disregarding a particular day’s “official” holiday in favor of making up your own is always encouraged.”
- This 12-month wall calendar features the colorful, whimsical, and inspiring artwork of Jason Kotecki.
- Only 500 calendars have been printed, and each one is signed and numbered by the artist.
- Every single day includes a real holiday.
- Every month features an open-ended challenge to help you keep Adultitis at bay all year long.
- The calendar is 12″ x 12″.
- Printed with stunning UV inks on 100 lb matte paper, and the cover has a special soft-touch aqueous coating for a luxurious, velvety feel.
- Certified 100% Adultitis-free.
- A perfect gift!
Enter below for your chance to win. Each task you do is another entry for yourself in the drawing! Complete the task and then click that you did it. Tweeting on Twitter and sharing on Facebook can be done DAILY. Other entries are once per giveaway. *NOTE* This giveaway runs from 12/12/15 until 12/19/15 (Ending @ 12:00am EST).